Thursday, November 15, 2007

On Holiday...


The Hodge crew will be on Holiday for a week in Hot Springs, Arkansas. We'll be staying in a rustic cabin at Lake Catherine State Park. I'm just so thrilled that this time I'm leaving for pleasure with my family and not business. We'll be hiking, biking, and fly fishing to keep us, Buddy & Bruneaux busy. Bathhouse Row, in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas, is the largest collection of bathhouses in the United States, and what remains of the only federally-run spa. I'll be here treating myself after a hike or bike ride. Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours!

3 comments:

RebeccaMcCormick said...

People think I'm sort of silly for getting excited when people I don't know come to visit Hot Springs. One of the reasons I like the town so much, in fact, is the energy that comes from all the tourists in town.

Recently geographer Warren Bland named Hot Springs, Ark. the No. 1 place in America to retire.

I gotta admit, Hot Springs is a pretty cool place to live, even for those of us who aren't yet retired.

To see short video clips from Hot Springs, check out SpaVlogger.

Rebecca McCormick,
Travel Journalist, Hot Springs Village Voice

Nanette said...

Have fun!

massage therapy said...

Enjoy it's a great place