Monday, March 26, 2007

Addiction....


1. being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming. In physical addiction, the body adapts to the substance being used and gradually requires increased amounts to reproduce the effects originally produced by smaller doses.


2. an abnormally strong craving


3. A habitual or compulsive involvement in an activity


I confess, I have an addiction to...KNITTING. I started this addiction in January 2007. I've always wanted to learn how to knit for years and finally got around to sign-up for lessons. I'd like to also mention that because of this addiction I've joined a group that meets weekly with the same addiction. Meeting with this group helps me cope with my addiction. This is my 1st knitted project, a scarf of course. I will soon post a photo album of my finished projects and my WIP's (work in progress).

No comments: