Friday, August 10, 2007

"Buy me some Peanuts and Cracker Jack..."

Well, we don't have to buy some roasted peanuts thanks to M planting them this past Spring.

This is what M pulled up...


and R roasted them last night!


Speaking of peanuts, look at what I spotted the other day... Reese's Elvis Cups!


I'm a big fan of Elvis and was excited when I saw this! This “limited edition” candy is being made in honor of the 30th Anniversary of The King’s passing, which is August 16th. I need to get my hands on the King Size version get it…”The King”! The packaging for this features Hawaiian Elvis, sporting sideburns and a purple lei at the 1973 concert taped at the Convention Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. This was the first program to ever be beamed around the world by satellite. Oh and they are also including an instant win contest for a trip for two to Graceland…in that case I need to buy a truck load of Elvis Cups!

No comments: