Monday, July 16, 2007

Crazy for Blueberries...

My friend F here at work told me about a place in Lewisburg where you can pick fresh Blueberries. I'm all about fresh fruits and veggies from a farm. You should've seen all the blueberries. We ended up picking five and a half pounds. Not bad for $1.50 a pound.



My knitting friend A and I celebrated our birthdays this past Saturday with our other knitting pals and had a Blueberry Martini which I may mention was quite tasty.

Nothing like biting into a blueberry muffin made with fresh blueberries. I love the sweet-tart flavor. Looks like I'll be baking a lot of Blueberry Mochi unless I use them all up for Blueberry Martini's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Yummy! I've been looking for a place around me to pick blueberries. Your post inspired me to look a little harder. ;)